ami mryunjay & Rahur matan mrityu
76 . I AM GREATER THAN
DEATH
[ মৃত্যুঞ্জয় ]
তুমি মৃত্যু , আমি মৃত্যুঞ্জয়
tumi mrityu aami mrityunjay
দূর হতে ভেবেছিনু মনে
From a distance, I got conceived in my mind,
দুর্জয় নির্দয় তুমি, কাঁপে পৃথ্বী তোমার শাসনে।
Turbulent terrible you are,
Earth
trembles under your rule,
তুমি বিভীষিকা ,
You are a horror,
দুঃখীর বিদীর্ণ বক্ষে জ্বলে তব লেলিহান শিখা।
On the burst up chest of a depressed ones ,
you burn your fire with high
up flames .
দক্ষিণ হাতের শেল উঠেছে ঝড়ের মেঘ-পানে
Thunderous club of your right hand,
pricks into
cyclonic clouds
সেথা হতে বজ্র টেনে আনে।
To drag down flashes of lightening
ভয়ে ভয়ে এসেছিনু দুরুদুরু বুকে
Fearfully came with trembling heart
তোমার সম্মুখে।
To stand up before you.
তোমার ভ্রূকুটিভঙ্গে তরঙ্গিল আসন্ন উৎপাত ,--
Your terrible stares created
waves
of imminent turbulence
নামিল আঘাত।
Came down heavily on me .
[Continued]
P-2
পাঁজর উঠিল কেঁপে ,
Shuddered my rib-bones
বক্ষে হাত চেপে
Putting my hands across
the chest ,
শুধালেম , 'আরও কিছু আছে নাকি ,
I asked, " Is there any thing left,
আছে বাঁকি শেষ বজ্রপাত ?'
Do you have
your the last thunder ?"
নামিল আঘাত।
Came down the last blow.
এই মাত্র ? আর কিছু নয় ?
This only? Nothing more you have ?
ভেঙে গেলো ভয়।
Vanished my fear .
যখন উদ্যত ছিল তোমার অশনি
When your thunder was hanging over me
তোমারে আমার চেয়ে বড়ো বলে নিয়েছিনু গনি।
I took it for granted that you are greater than me.
তোমার আঘাত সাথে নেমে এলে তুমি
Along with your thunder, you came down under,
যেথা মোর আপনার ভূমি।
On the land of reality where we live.
ছোট হয়ে গেছো আজ।
You have been quite a bit low, now.
আমার টুটিলো সব লাজ।
I shed out my all my shyness
যত বড়ো হও ,
Whatever big you are ,
তুমি মৃত্যুর চেয়ে বড় নও।
But you are not bigger than death .
আমি মৃত্যুর চেয়ে বড়ো , এই শেষ কথা বলে
I am bigger than death , making this
last statement ,
যাব আমি চলে।
I shall
leave this Earth, at that moment .
*****************
60. Death is not the ends of Beings
[ রাহুর মতন মৃত্যু শুধু ফেলে ছায়া ]
রাহুর মতন মৃত্যু
Death is like a Solar
Eclipse,
শুধু ফেলে ছায়া
Only covers exitances
by a shadow,
পারে না করিতে গ্রাস জীবনের স্বর্গীয় অমৃত
Can’t absolve the
divine nectar of Life force
জড়ের কবলে
Converting life into
inanimate ,
এ কথা নিশ্চিত মানে জানি I I know that with sure
certainty.
প্রেমের অসীম মূল্য
Priceless value of
Love,
সম্পূর্ণ বঞ্চনা করি লবে
Cannot be totally
robbed ff
হেন দস্যু নাই গুপ্ত
Such a robber can
remain no-where hidden
নিখিলের গুহা-গহ্ববরেতে,
In any caves and
wholes of this Universe,
এ কথা নিশ্চিত মানে জানি I I am surely certainty
about that .
সবচেয়ে সত্য করে পেয়েছিনু যারে
What I got so true,
the truest true
সবচেয়ে মিথ্যা ছিল তারই মাঝে
The greatest
falsehood was lying inside,
ছদ্মবেশ ধরি,
In the garb of
deceiving disguise,
অস্তিত্বের এ কলঙ্ক কভু
Such a Scandalous
contradiction in the Creation,
সহিত না বিশ্বের বিধান ,
Can never be
tolerable in the Law of God.
এ কথা নিশ্চিত মানে জানি I I know hat with full
certainty.
সবকিছু চালিয়েছে নিরন্তর পরিবর্তবেগে
All that exists,
exist through constant change
সেই তো কালের ধৰ্ম I
That is the law of
time and space..
মৃত্যু দেখা দেয় এসে একান্তই অপরিবর্তনে,
Death deceives with
his face of a total stop-
[mocking the end
of the flow of existence]
এ বিশ্বে তাই সে সত্য নহে ,
In this creative
world-death is not thus
true as a final end;
এ কথা নিশ্চিত মানে জানি I
I am fully certain
about it..
বিশ্বেরে যে জেনেছিল আছে বলে
In this Universe of
matter and energy,
সেই তার আমি
I being a part of it,
অস্তিত্বের সাক্ষী সেই ,
I being a witness of
that fact of truth,
পরম-আমার সত্যে সত্য তার ,
In my universal me,
that truth is truly tied up-.
এ কথা নিশ্চিত মানে জানি IAnd I know that with
sure certainty.
**************************
[A
Poems of Rabindranath Tagore-
Last Book of Poems-‘ Shesh Lekha”]
*******
राहु की तरह मौत सिर्फ सूर्यग्रहण जैसा ,
बस छाया डाली, [ लगता है निकास दिया है सबकुछ ],
लेकिन खत्म कभी कर न पाए जीवन का स्वर्गीय अमृत,
जीवन शक्ति को दाल नहीं सकेगा द्रव्यमान की चपेट में
म्याय निश्चित रूपसे बे सच को जान लिया है.
प्यार का अनंत मूल्य, पूरी तरह से धोखा देके,
लूटा लूटकर ले जाएंगा , ऐसे डाकू नहीं रह सकता है-
छिपा हुआ निखिल की गुफा में गोबोफर,
ऐसे गुफा नहीं कंही ब्रह्मांड-पूरे में,
बे सच म्याय निश्चितरूपसे जनता हूँ।
सबसे सच पाया जिसको,
सबसे झूठा बैठे थे इसके बीच में था ।
सबसे बड़ा झूठ अंदर पड़ा था, धोखा देने के वेश में,;
अस्तित्व का कलंक है।
सृजन में , अस्तित्व इतने कलंक,
परमेश्वर के नियम के किलाप, रह नहीं सकता।
बे सच मैं पूरी निश्चित रूपसे जानता हूं ।
सबसे झूठा बैठे थे इसके बीच में था ।
सबसे बड़ा झूठ अंदर पड़ा था, धोखा देने के वेश में,;
अस्तित्व का कलंक है।
सृजन में , अस्तित्व इतने कलंक,
परमेश्वर के नियम के किलाप, रह नहीं सकता।
बे सच मैं पूरी निश्चित रूपसे जानता हूं ।
सब कुछ लगातार चल रहा है।
निरंतर परिवर्तन बेगसे, सृजन का धरम ही ऐसे -
मौत कान्हा से आ जाते, पूरी अंत का समाचार लेके ; -
इस संसार में मृत्यु शेष सत्य नहीं ,
निरंतर परिवर्तन बेगसे, सृजन का धरम ही ऐसे -
मौत कान्हा से आ जाते, पूरी अंत का समाचार लेके ; -
इस संसार में मृत्यु शेष सत्य नहीं ,
इस के बारे में तो पूरी तरह से निश्चित हूं।
ब्रह्मांड ,को , जो जान लिया पूर्णता का प्रतीक
म्याय एही सच का एक जिन्दा गवाह हूँ ,
मैं सत्य के उस तथ्य का गवाह हूं,
अनंता काल पर, भ्रमणशील म्याय ही
निखिल का सनातन सच का साक्षी ;
बे म्याय निश्चित रूपसे बोल सकता हूँ ,एही सच है।
******************
Comments
Post a Comment