মহাবিশ্বে মহাকাশে মহাকাল-মাঝে




                   56. Mahabiswe Mahakaashe Mahakaal majhe
                       Man only traversed into Universe to find you 
                           

মহাবিশ্বে মহাকাশে মহাকাল-মাঝে
মহাবিশ্বে মহাকাশে মহাকাল-মাঝে
আমি মানব একাকী ভ্রমি বিস্ময়ে, ভ্রমি বিস্ময়ে। ১
In this great Universe, the great sky, the great span of time,
 I am so alone, singularly travelling, wonder-dumbed. 

                                                             
     তুমি আছ, বিশ্বনাথ, অসীম রহস্যমাঝে 
                         You being the Lord of the Universe,                
                                Staying within your endless secrets of creation 
         নীরবে একাকী আপন মহিমানিলয়ে ॥
                 Soundlessly alone, staying within thy great devine grace.  


অনন্ত এ দেশকালে, অগণ্য এ দীপ্ত লোকে, 
In this endless time and space, in countless spheres of creations
তুমি আছ মোরে চাহি-- আমি চাহি তোমা-পানে। 
 You are keeping your eyes on me, I stay gazing towards you,  
স্তব্ধ সর্ব কোলাহল, শান্তিমগ্ন চরাচর— 
 Silent are all the uproars, fathomless peace all over,  
এক তুমি, তোমা-মাঝে আমি একা নির্ভয়ে ॥৩  
You are only ONE, and within Thee,  me alone, living fearlessly.3      
                        

                           Linkhttps://youtu.be/MBB0PrE3mlU   Sung by- Abhik Deb
                ……………………………………………………
                   56B. Man only traversed into Universe to find you 
                            [Mahabiswe Mahakaashe Mahakaal majhe]

In this great Universe, 
Filling the great sky, during the great span of time,
I am so alone, singularly travelling, wonder-dumb.

 You being the Lord of the Universe,        
Staying within your endless secrets of creation.    
 Soundlessly alone, staying within  
Thy great abode of devine grace.  


 In this endless time and space, 
                    In countless spheres of creations,     
 You are keeping your eyes on me, 
      I am also staying on always gazing at  you. 

Silent are here all the uproars, 
Fathomless peace all over, 
          You are only ONE, and within Thee,               
                                  Me alone,[with your fabour] living fearlessly.3                              






................

I am so alone, singularly travelling, wonder-dum 
You being the Lord of the Universe,
      Staying within your endless secrets of creation.

Soundlessly alone, staying within
thy great devine grace.
In this endless time and space,
in countless spheres of creations,

You are keeping your eyes on me, I stay gazing towards you,
Silent are all the uproars, fathomless peace all over,
You are only ONE, and within Thee,
             me alone, living fearlessly.3
                            

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

तमीश्वराणां परमम् महेस्वरम्

MARAN SAGAR PARE TOMRA AMAR